    All help is appreciated,
    Cheers
    Mike the Kiwi
    Mike the Kiwi, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Mike the Kiwi

    Robert Baer Guest

    Mike the Kiwi wrote:

    > I think remember reading in this Ng some time back about a program that would delay other programs starting after computer boot-up
    > so there wasn't so much software congestion as the O/S was getting itself under way. For example the computer would fully boot and
    > then maybe a few seconds later other designated programs would start at selected time intervals in order of choice.
    >
    > Am I remembering correctly?
    > If so is anyone familiar with the name of this program or where I might find it?
    >
    > All help is appreciated,
    > Cheers
    > Mike the Kiwi

    There is a task manager, which can schedule programs; perhaps that
    might be useful.
    Robert Baer, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Mike the Kiwi

    bearman Guest

    I don't know of any but I have the same kind of problem: when my computer
    boots, the USB driver doesn't get loaded. I have to load the drivers after
    everything is done. I think my problem may be related to yours so I'm
    hoping you get an answer.

    Bearman

    bearman, Jan 25, 2004