    Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    see
    http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

    Tejas57Fan, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Tejas57Fan

    Kez Guest

    Tejas57Fan wrote:
    > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage

    i've mailed them.

    i cut and pasted your example letter, but removed the 'please do not swear '
    bit ;-)

    oh, and corrected the spelling mistakes :)

    Kez, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Tejas57Fan

    1210 Guest

    "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
    > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    >
    > --
    > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    > see
    > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

    I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT

    Drool

    1210, Oct 21, 2003
  4. You have typo's:
    "I would purchise these items if they were avalable. "purchase" and
    "available"

    Also, as Linda Schuyler is the President of Epitome Pictures, Inc. you
    should address the mails directly to her. (Google is my friend)

    Bob

    ---

    Bobby Internet, Oct 21, 2003
  5. "Bobby Internet" <> wrote in message news:<bn3ah9$bbd$>...
    > You have typo's:
    > "I would purchise these items if they were avalable. "purchase" and
    > "available"
    >
    > Also, as Linda Schuyler is the President of Epitome Pictures, Inc. you
    > should address the mails directly to her. (Google is my friend)
    >
    > Bob

    And one might as well ask them to throw in the relatively few episodes
    of "Liberty Street", also by Epitome, and with "Joey" and "Caitlin"
    in other roles.

    Michael

    Michael Black, Oct 21, 2003
  6. >I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT

    Canada's favorite punk rock mother. I definitely want to see the original
    middle school episodes on DVD (1989).

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 21, 2003
  7. Tejas57Fan

    zero Guest

    what the hell r u on about ?

    zero, Oct 21, 2003
  8. Tejas57Fan

    starblood Guest

    > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    >
    > --
    > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    > see
    > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

    Ooh, complete with spam popups!

    starblood, Oct 22, 2003
  9. Tejas57Fan

    Tejas57Fan Guest

    > > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    > >
    > > --
    > > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    > > see
    > > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

    > Ooh, complete with spam popups!

    i am using a free server.

    Tejas57Fan, Oct 22, 2003
  10. "starblood" <> wrote in message
    > "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
    >
    > > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    > >
    > > --
    > > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    > > see
    > > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

    > Ooh, complete with spam popups!

    Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
    haven't already.

    Neil Hamilton, Oct 22, 2003
  11. On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
    <> wrote:

    >"starblood" <> wrote in message
    >> "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    >> > see
    >> > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

    >> Ooh, complete with spam popups!
    >>

    >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
    >haven't already.

    Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
    would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
    would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
    produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
    anywhere nowadays.

    . Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Oct 22, 2003
  12. Tejas57Fan

    1210 Guest

    "Steve(JazzHunter)" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"starblood" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message

    > >> Ooh, complete with spam popups!
    > >>

    > >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
    > >haven't already.

    > Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
    > would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
    > would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
    > produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
    > anywhere nowadays.

    Foxtel

    1210, Oct 22, 2003
  13. Tejas57Fan

    Kez Guest

    Tejas57Fan wrote:
    > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage

    we also have some progress! :)

    Dear Kieran
    We have plans to release some series of Degrassi on DVD/VHS in early 2004.
    Stay tuned to www.degrassi.tv for lastest news.

    Cheers,
    Sarah Timmins
    Degrassi: The Next Generation
    Epitome Pictures

    Kez, Oct 22, 2003
  14. On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:15:15 +1000, "1210"
    <rememberthekuta!@hogmail.com> wrote:

    >"Steve(JazzHunter)" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"starblood" <> wrote in message

    >> >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
    >> >haven't already.

    >> Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
    >> would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
    >> would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
    >> produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
    >> anywhere nowadays.

    >Foxtel

    Not in Canada.

    . Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Oct 23, 2003
  15. Tejas57Fan

    Tejas57Fan Guest

    GOOD NEWS!

    Tejas57Fan, Oct 23, 2003
  16. Tejas57Fan

    Sponky Guest

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:57:09 +0800, 1210 wrote
    (in message <3f951edb$0$21653$>):

    > "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
    >> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    >>
    >> --
    >> Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    >> see
    >> http://degrassidvd.cjb.net
    >>

    > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
    >
    > Drool

    Agreed.

    ---------------------------
    Sponky

    "Could be worse. I could be a bigoted jerk"

    Sponky, Oct 23, 2003
  17. "Sponky" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:57:09 +0800, 1210 wrote
    > (in message <3f951edb$0$21653$>):
    >

    > > "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
    > >> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
    > >> see
    > >> http://degrassidvd.cjb.net
    > >>

    > > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
    > >
    > > Drool

    > Agreed.
    >
    > ---------------------------
    > Sponky
    >
    > "Could be worse. I could be a bigoted jerk"

    Got a pic?

    Neil Hamilton, Oct 23, 2003
  18. Tejas57Fan

    Ghoulie Guest

    "Neil Hamilton" <> wrote in

    >> > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
    >> >
    >> > Drool

    >> Agreed.
    >>
    >> ---------------------------
    >> Sponky
    >>
    >> "Could be worse. I could be a bigoted jerk"
    >>

    > Got a pic?

    Nope - got her website for ya though:

    http://amanda-stepto.cjb.net/

    Enjoy!

    - Ghoulie

    Ghoulie, Oct 23, 2003
  19. Tejas57Fan

    NOMAD205 Guest

    >TML><PRE>Subject: Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage
    >From: "1210" <rememberthekuta!@hogmail.com>
    >Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2003 09:15 EDT
    >

    >"Steve(JazzHunter)" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"starblood" <> wrote in message

    >> >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
    >> >haven't already.

    >> Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
    >> would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
    >> would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
    >> produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
    >> anywhere nowadays.

    >Foxtel
    >

    >> . Steve .
    >> >

    ></PRE></HTML>

    All The Way With Stephanie Kaye!!!!!!!!
    I think degrassi would rock on dvd, id buy it.

    NOMAD205, Oct 23, 2003
  20. "Neil Hamilton" <> wrote in message

    > > > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
    > > >
    > > > Drool

    > > Agreed.

    > Got a pic?

    careful - you'll be in trouble with christina.

    --
    Gareth
    quote of the day

    The dog from that film you saw, Oct 23, 2003