    Diskeeper Lite.

    Sorry

    Steve

    Mr Pounder, May 31, 2007

  2. Mr Pounder

    Stara Suka Guest

    "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    news:laF7i.28801$...
    : Errr
    : What meant to say is when I go to system tools - the only defrager
    I get is
    : Diskeeper Lite.
    :
    : Sorry
    :
    : Steve
    :
    To use the WindBlows defragger, use Start>Run>Defrag>*
    the star indicates which drive you want defragged. You will not get
    the coloured defrag screen; rather, you will get the DOS-like
    screen.
    full command line would be defrag C: IIRC

    Stara Suka, May 31, 2007

  3. Mr Pounder

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 31 May 2007 19:16:33 GMT, "Mr Pounder"
    <> wrote:

    >Errr
    >What meant to say is when I go to system tools - the only defrager I get is
    >Diskeeper Lite.

    Try Start, Run, dfrg.msc<Enter>.

    Evan Platt, May 31, 2007