    How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
    my hard drive?

    Pete

    pmelissakis, Feb 3, 2004

  2. pmelissakis

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you read the manual, or the help files?

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:43:18 GMT, in
    <W0DTb.212884$na.348320@attbi_s04>
    pmelissakis scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:43:18 +0000, pmelissakis wrote:

    > How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
    > my hard drive?

    Turn the cable-modem off.

    --
    Michael Turner

    michael turner, Feb 3, 2004
  4. pmelissakis

    Plato Guest

    pmelissakis wrote:

    > How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
    > my hard drive?

    pull the plug

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 3, 2004
  5. pmelissakis

    jeroen Guest

    ask for the cable guy to come and help you unplug it .....

    jeroen, Feb 5, 2004