    originally!!!
    Could anyone tell me what is the bear minimum that needs to be running in
    the background when defragging Win98??? Please help....Cheers, lol Ali x

    Alison Jones, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Alison Jones

    Boomer Guest

    Alison Jones said:

    > Hi...sorry about other post........going to retry with this one
    > that i sent originally!!!
    > Could anyone tell me what is the bear minimum that needs to be
    > running in the background when defragging Win98??? Please
    > help....Cheers, lol Ali x

    You had four replies.

    If you are having problems with posting, please try a few test messages
    at a test news group.

    Boomer, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Alison Jones wrote:
    : Hi...sorry about other post........going to retry with this one that
    : i sent originally!!!
    : Could anyone tell me what is the bear minimum that needs to be
    : running in the background when defragging Win98??? Please
    : help....Cheers, lol Ali x

    try reading some of the replies you received, you have had 4 of them before
    reposting the same question.

    Zeta Reticulae, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Alison Jones

    Kraftee Guest

    Alison Jones wrote:
    > Hi...sorry about other post........going to retry with this one that
    > i sent originally!!!
    > Could anyone tell me what is the bear minimum that needs to be
    > running in the background when defragging Win98??? Please
    > help....Cheers, lol Ali x

    Did you actually bother to read what was posted in the other thread,
    it was answered quite fully there..

    In case you didn't I will repeat..

    All you need is Explorer (no you don't need sygate).

    Did you get it this time :-?

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....