Definitely a candidate for Moron of the Month

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jan 29, 2005.

  1. This was posted to an *Office* newsgroup.

    What a mess...
    I thought everything supposed to be simple with MS...HELP ME!!!

    1. I can't add or remove software - It gives me an error
    message...Suddenly..
    How do i get access to my programs again?..

    2. Also, i have 2 computers, one' a 4yo laptop (p3) with ms 2000
    professional.
    The second is a 3yo desktop (P4) with MS XP Professional.

    I lost all of my CD's during a move and I CANNOT FUNCTION !!!

    WHY CAN'T I USE 2 (!) COMPUTERS, THAT I BOUGHT FOR SO MUCH MONEY...WHY???

    Can someone help the simple people (probably millions) that are screwed
    because they use MS systems?
    Does everything has to be complicated with court orders or does one has to
    be an engineer to be able to deal with patches and weired terms as such?

    CAN SOMEONE HEAR THE FRUSTRATION???

    Do we - the 'average mob' - have to buy a new computer every 2-3 years?
    IS THAT THE PLAN???
    Why am i not sure someone will be able to help with such a basic things,
    like an OPERATING SYSTEM, that cannot be updated and holds everyone by the
    b*lls...

    Please help...

    I laughed when I first read this - and I'm *still* laughing now - the guy's
    so fuckwitted he's answered his own question and doesn't even realise it!

    --
    Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
    salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jan 29, 2005