Defective DVD -- I dream of Jeannie season three

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Walter Traprock, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
    scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

    Walter Traprock, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Walter Traprock

    Gerry Guest

    In article <>,
    Walter Traprock <> wrote:

    > the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
    > scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

    And where did you purchase this DVD?

    Gerry, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Walter Traprock wrote:

    > the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
    > scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

    Well, that's, um....disconcerting. :/

    Derek Janssen (...SECURITY!!)

    Derek Janssen, Feb 6, 2007
  4. Gerry <> wrote:

    > > the bootsy nightingale episode is defective particularly at the
    > > scene where major nelson speaks like mickey mouse.

    > And where did you purchase this DVD?

    BestBuy, in cash so you can't trace my purchase. I already lost my
    receipt, but it doesn't matter, as there's reviews on amazon giving
    the problem with the same description, so it looks like a design
    defect.

    Walter Traprock, Feb 7, 2007