    I have just returned from battle and have emerged
    victorious!!! I passed the 70-216 and tamed the beast.

    I am now finally an MCSA.

    mchappell, Aug 20, 2003

  2. mchappell

    Glass Guest

    Alright! I believed I viewed your prior post. 216 was
    quite ruff, I passed it, although I had a battle with 215.
    I finished my MCSA quest yesterday, feels good to give the
    brain a rest? MSCE bound??

    Glass, Aug 21, 2003

  3. mchappell

    Marko Guest

    Congratulations on your efforts! I was a little worried
    that you didn't give yourself enough time between exams
    but you have proved me wrong.

    You have a right to be pleased so enjoy the moment.

    Marko, Aug 22, 2003
  4. mchappell

    drgraffnburg Guest

    I too got defeated in my first round this week. I hope
    to take it again in a few days. May I ask how you
    prepared for the 2nd go round? I came home and listed
    off about 8 things I think I need to re-read or really
    focus on because I felt I was caught off guard by those
    topics.

    Was your test in the new or old format? And did you find
    that you got many of the same questions? Thanks.

    Bent but not Broken,
    drgraffnburg

    drgraffnburg, Aug 27, 2003