    email client? The reason I ask is that when I go to send a link with it
    the only thing I can do is copy and pate it b ecause outlook express
    always opens tia

    PWB, Feb 16, 2007

  2. In news:8RbBh.19959$,
    PWB <> typed:

    Try http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_mail_client

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 16, 2007

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    > In news:8RbBh.19959$,
    > PWB <> typed:
    >> does anyone know in the group how I can make thunderbird my default
    >> email client? The reason I ask is that when I go to send a link with
    >> it the only thing I can do is copy and pate it b ecause outlook
    >> express always opens tia

    > Try http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_mail_client

    yes i tried that just b4 i read ur message funny enough but it didnt
    seem to work with me.it didn't have outlook express listed in it , it
    give a numer of email clients that you were using b4 but OE isnt one and
    thats my problem coz the default icon in OE is greyed out so its set as
    my default email and as a result if I try to send a link it opens
    instead of thenderbird

    PWB, Feb 17, 2007
  4. In news:,
    PWB <> typed: