    advance.

    Dave.

    , May 5, 2005

  2. Doug G Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone help me? It seems that the Default Profile has locked up
    > and I can not use it. Now I have another profile. My question is how
    > do I get my original Profile back with all my bookmarks and
    > extensions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
    > advance.
    >
    > Dave.

    What version of Mozilla?

    Doug G, May 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Mozilla Firefox 1.0.3

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 18:10:34 -0500, Doug G <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Can anyone help me? It seems that the Default Profile has locked up
    >> and I can not use it. Now I have another profile. My question is how
    >> do I get my original Profile back with all my bookmarks and
    >> extensions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
    >> advance.
    >>
    >> Dave.

    >What version of Mozilla?

    , May 6, 2005
  4. Ed Mullen Guest

    http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingreenwald/About Profiles.html
    http://ilias.ca/mozilla/profilefaq/#transferring

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    Thanks for the help. I found the profiles and deleated the new one.
    Now I have the original back. Again many thanks.