    routes from as300 and 200?thanks
    the picture is in www.scalextric.cl, i can't post pictures here, please help
    me, thanks a lot

    Dario Mendez, Jul 25, 2004

  2. In article <ce0ur3$q3g$5.cl>,
    "Dario Mendez" <> wrote:

    > Please please i need help, i have the configuration show in the picture, but
    > i need that as200 and as300, gave me only default routes to as400, i've used
    > the default-originate command, but i do not know how to filter whith
    > distribute list, can you help me please? please
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > can you gave me the full commands for help the AS 400 receive only deafult
    > routes from as300 and 200?thanks
    > the picture is in www.scalextric.cl, i can't post pictures here, please help
    > me, thanks a lot

    Get rid of the animation on the web page, and I might try to help.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA

    Barry Margolin, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Dario Mendez

    Solomon Guest

    I could not view your topo..,

    But you could easily acieve this using prefix-list.

    Please see BGP tech help in CCO. If you still need help..., Please let us know.

    -Solomon

    Solomon, Jul 26, 2004