Default privilege mode for telnet access

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by VadimGor, Jun 19, 2006.

  1. VadimGor

    VadimGor Guest

    Hi,
    How can I create a user with default enabled mode, when it telnet to a
    router?
    Main goal is a prompt will be "#", and all commands access as well.

    Here are detailes about router (show hardware):
    =====================================
    IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-P-M), Version 12.0(29)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE
    (fc1)
    Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
    Compiled Wed 04-Aug-04 16:00 by kellmill
    Image text-base: 0x60008E70, data-base: 0x61536000
    =====================================

    Thanks
    Vadim

    VadimGor, Jun 19, 2006

  2. VadimGor

    Merv Guest

    > How can I create a user with default enabled mode, when it telnet to a
    > router?
    > Main goal is a prompt will be "#", and all commands access as well.

    username <username> priv 15 secret <secret>

    Merv, Jun 19, 2006