    Can some generous soul give me the command line to create it again.

    humble thanks,
    Eric
    Eric Sabine, Oct 17, 2003

  2. In article <3f900a7c$0$40213$>,
    Eric Sabine <> wrote:
    :Through foolishness I suppose, I managed to modify and then delete the
    :default rule (implicit outbound rule). You know, the one with the rule
    :number "-"

    :Can some generous soul give me the command line to create it again.

    Sounds to me as if you are working with PDM; when you are working with
    the CLI, there is no rule number "-".

    At the CLI, log in, enable, and show access-group
    Look for one that is applied 'in' the inside interface, and
    'clear' that access-group.
    --
    *We* are now the times. -- Wim Wenders (WoD)
    Walter Roberson, Oct 17, 2003

  3. In article <bmp6u9$8s6$>,
    Walter Roberson <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
    :At the CLI, log in, enable, and show access-group
    :Look for one that is applied 'in' the inside interface, and
    :'clear' that access-group.

    I forgot to mention that you will need to "config terminal"
    before you can clear the access-group.
    Walter Roberson, Oct 17, 2003