  1. Whilst it's easy to change the margins for a worksheet, does anyone know how
    to change the default setting for ALL NEW WORKSHEETS so I don't have to keep
    changing them each time.
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9tYmVy?=, Jun 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9tYmVy?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > Whilst it's easy to change the margins for a worksheet, does anyone
    > know how to change the default setting for ALL NEW WORKSHEETS so I
    > don't have to keep changing them each time.

    I'd suggest you try the Excel group with that question.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 16, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9tYmVy?=

    TBone, Jun 16, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9tYmVy?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake TBone :

    > I'd suggest you try the Excel group with that question.

    Do you mean the Excellent newsgroup ? Or would it be any newsgroup that
    Excels ? Or the XL group ? Please to be clearly telling lesser mortals
    ;-)
    Cerebrus, Jun 16, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9tYmVy?=

    Cerebrus Guest