    i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .
    TIA ,
    D.
    D., Jul 31, 2009

  2. D.

    fatsteve Guest

    D. wrote:
    > hello ,
    > could someone please tell me default font
    > sizes in tools\options\content\fonts and colors
    > 1) default font
    > 2) monospace
    > 3) minimum font size
    > i realize that these are personal preference
    > but i made some adjustments to them
    > and can't remember the original settings .
    > i'm having a problem with fonts on a few pages .
    > TIA ,
    > D.

    Took a screenshot for you with the advanced window open.
    http://i25.tinypic.com/2vmx09j.jpg They should be the default settings
    as I've never touched them.
    fatsteve, Jul 31, 2009

  3. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks Steve for taking the time to
    send me that clip .
    it's exactly what i was looking for .
    D.

    D., Jul 31, 2009
  4. D.

    D. Guest

    sounds like a good idea .
    could you tell me how to access
    " profile mgr. " ?
    thanks for the reply .
    D.

    D., Jul 31, 2009
  5. D.

    D. Guest

    Steve ,
    that screenshot did the trick !
    my pages are back to normal .
    thanks again ,
    Dick

    D., Jul 31, 2009
  6. D. wrote:
    > sounds like a good idea .
    > could you tell me how to access
    > " profile mgr. " ?
    > thanks for the reply .

    close FF, then click on the windows start button, then
    run and enter:

    firefox.exe -p

    this will bring up the FF profile manager. You can
    tackle your virgin from there! :)

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 31, 2009
  7. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks Peter .
    Dick

    D., Jul 31, 2009
  8. D.

    D. Guest

    hey Peter ,
    I tried your suggestion but I'm
    told that " firefox cannot find the file "
    ( firefox.exe-p )

    D., Jul 31, 2009
  9. D.

    D. Guest