Default Font for Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sol Rosenburg, May 23, 2005.

  1. What is the default font for OE6? My app went on the fritz and the font got
    changed.
    Sol Rosenburg, May 23, 2005

  2. Sol Rosenburg

    mdp Guest

    Mine installed with 10pt Arial for email and set to plain text (font is not
    settable) for newsgroups.

    mdp, May 23, 2005

  3. Sol Rosenburg

    old jon Guest

    > What is the default font for OE6? My app went on the fritz and the font
    > got changed.

    9pt. Arial here. ..J
    old jon, May 23, 2005
  4. "Sol Rosenburg" <> wrote in message
    > What is the default font for OE6? My app went on the fritz and the font
    > got changed.

    Arial looks quite nice :)

    **SS**
    secret squiddle, May 23, 2005
  5. Sol Rosenburg

    MayB Guest

    You can specify your font by going to Outlook (not Outlook Express)
    and setting it there. OE is slave to Outlook settings.

    MayB, May 23, 2005
  6. Sol Rosenburg

    pcbutts1 Guest

    And if Outlook is not installed?