    computer want IE as their default browser, how do I change it for one only,
    when I tried before it changed it for all 3 users

    TIA
    JF, Jun 1, 2007

  2. JF

    ftran999 Guest

    "JF" <> wrote in message
    news:RLV7i.10207$...
    >I want to change my default browser to firefox, but the other 2 users of
    >the computer want IE as their default browser, how do I change it for one
    >only, when I tried before it changed it for all 3 users
    >
    > TIA

    Are all 3 of you logging in under the same user account. I'm wondering if
    you were to create a second account for the other 2, then when they login
    under their own account they'll be able to choose their own default browser
    among other things. Don't take my word as gospel, I'm just hedging a guess
    here.
    ftran999, Jun 1, 2007