    D.Arlington Guest

    How do I make Mozilla FF3 my default browser? I see nowhere to make that
    change.

    D.Arlington, Oct 15, 2008

  2. D.Arlington

    Rom Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:42:19 -0500, D.Arlington wrote:

    > How do I make Mozilla FF3 my default browser? I see nowhere to make that
    > change.

    Try this first in Fx3:
    Tools > Options > Advanced > General (tab), at the bottom under
    "System Defaults" check "Always check to see if Firefox is the default
    browser on startup", and click the "Check Now" button.

    Or as you're using Vista try:
    Start > Default Programs > Set your default programs, select Firefox
    from the list on the left and on the bottom right select "Set this
    program as default".

    If having problems then try:
    Start > Default Programs > Set program access and computer defaults,
    select Custom and then Mozilla Firefox.

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Oct 15, 2008

  3. D.Arlington

    D.Arlington Guest

    "Rom" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:42:19 -0500, D.Arlington wrote:
    >
    >> How do I make Mozilla FF3 my default browser? I see nowhere to make that
    >> change.

    > Try this first in Fx3:
    > Tools > Options > Advanced > General (tab), at the bottom under
    > "System Defaults" check "Always check to see if Firefox is the default
    > browser on startup", and click the "Check Now" button.

    Thanks........ that got it. :eek:)

    D.Arlington, Oct 15, 2008
  4. D.Arlington

    John Doe Guest