default.aspx or login aspx?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Armando Ruiz, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. Armando Ruiz

    Armando Ruiz Guest

    Hello group:

    I'm preparing 70-305 with different books and Transcender.

    In "MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit" I read that the default loginurl for
    the syntax

    <authentication mode="Forms">
    <forms name=".mycookie" protection="All" timeout="30" />
    </authentication>
    ... it was "login.aspx", but in one Transcender┬┤s question the correct
    asnwer is "default.aspx".

    Also, I have seen across internet the same problem in different webs.

    Does anybody knows the correct answer?

    Thanks a lot.

    Armando
    Armando Ruiz, Jun 22, 2004