  1. FESWANY

    FESWANY Guest

    I DELETE THE ZONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER ONE.............................

    FESWANY, Jan 25, 2005

  2. FESWANY wrote:
    > I DELETE THE ZONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER
    > ONE.............................

    ALL YOUR ZONE ARE BELONG TO US

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 25, 2005

  3. FESWANY

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    FESWANY <> rambled:
    > I DELETE THE ZONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER

    Thank you, I've been waiting all day for you to post this heart nugget of
    wisdom.

    I DELETE MY COMMON SENSE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER PORN MPG

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 25, 2005