    _ldap._tcp.writable.ms-dcs.Domain

    _ldap._tcp.site.sites.writable.ms-dcs.Domain

    HOW CAN I RECREATE IT AGAIN I DON`T HAVE BACKUP.
    Guest, Jan 23, 2005

  2. To manually repopulate the Active Directory DNS entries. You can use the
    Netdiag tool (included with the support tools). At a command prompt, type
    netdiag /fix.

    After which you may need to run ipconfig /registerdns and I would also
    restart the NetLogon Service. When all said and done it might not be a bad
    idea to delete your Forward Lookup zone and recreate it as well.
    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 23, 2005

  3. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    BTW: How does one ACCIDENTLY delete all those records? They aren't all in
    one place you know. <holy demote to user batman!>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 23, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > BTW: How does one ACCIDENTLY delete all those records? They aren't
    > all in one place you know. <holy demote to user batman!>

    hard work and vitamins....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com and don't forget to say your prayers you Hulkamaniacs!
    Neil, Jan 23, 2005
  5. Guest

    FESWANY Guest

    I DELETE THE ZONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER ONE.............................

    FESWANY, Jan 24, 2005
  6. Guest

    FESWANY, Jan 25, 2005
  7. Guest

    FESWANY, Jan 25, 2005
  8. > I DELETE THE ZONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER ONE.............................

    ha ha, tool.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  9. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    FESWANY <> rambled:
    > I DELETE THE ZONE INSTEAD OF ANOTHER

    You should post this again, moran.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 25, 2005