Deer TGP {OT, I guess}

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    From the bottom of my personal heart...

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 22, 2006

  2. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 22, 2006 at 3:06pm "JaR" blathered:

> [...]
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    > THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    I can't accept that, you misspelled "dear".

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2006

  3. JaR

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    > On Nov 22, 2006 at 3:06pm "JaR" blathered:
    >
    >> From the bottom of my personal heart...
    >>
    >> THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK

    > I can't accept that, you misspelled "dear".

    DOE!
    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 22, 2006
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:19:48 -0800, TechGeekPro cast into the ether:

    >> THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    > I can't accept that, you misspelled "dear".

    Oh, carp!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 22, 2006
  5. What......

    "From the bottom of my personal butt...

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...."

    That can't be true :)
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Nov 22, 2006
  6. > That can't be true :)

    I knew it.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Nov 23, 2006
  7. Cheers TGP