Deer Santa

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Dec 22, 2006.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Deer Satan,

    This year has ben relly difi...diffi...hard for me. Those mcngp ppl are so mean.
    They won't let me into there click n I really feel I deserve it. I have tried
    everything Santa, I thought they would fer shure at least let one of my sock
    pupets into the group, I spent lots of time on the Stan sock, he was my mostest
    best of them all. And I'm sure you, Satan, would appreciate Preacher Nathaniel
    the most, he was one of my favorite sock puppets, was he yours too? I'm sorry I
    gave up on many of the sock puppets early santa, Kurt, and James just weren't
    good enough to be worthy of an mcngp flaming, so I had to cut there toes off and
    bury them in the bottom of the sock drawer with the ©o©k puppets :)

    So Satan, since I cant get into mcngp this year, will you leave a message for
    your brothers in the group to at least spare me the humilty by allowing me to
    post in the newsgroup again. I really miss posting in the newsgroup. Please
    santa, please?!?!

    Thank you Santa,

    Love Lowdes

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 22, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > So Satan, since I cant get into mcngp this year, will you leave a
    > message for your brothers in the group to at least spare me the
    > humilty by allowing me to post in the newsgroup again. I really miss
    > posting in the newsgroup. Please santa, please?!?!

    No.

    -God

    TurkReno, Dec 22, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > So Satan, since I cant get into mcngp this year, will you leave a
    > message for your brothers in the group to at least spare me the
    > humilty by allowing me to post in the newsgroup again. I really miss
    > posting in the newsgroup. Please santa, please?!?!

    No.

    -Satan

    TurkReno, Dec 22, 2006