    Frisbee® Guest

    Plz 2 B stop trying so hard 2 B LotW

    rgs

    Frisbee®, Aug 9, 2006

  2. do you mean dear othman?

    "Frisbee®" wrote:

    Deer:

    She watched from her cabin window as a herd of deer grazed on the lawn and
    drank from the nearby lake.

    > Plz 2 B stop trying so hard 2 B LotW
    >
    > rgs

    Deer:
    WORD HISTORY In various Middle English texts one finds a fish, an ant, or
    a fox called a der, the Middle English ancestor of our word deer. In its Old
    English form dēor, our word referred to any animal, including members of the
    deer family, and continued to do so in Middle English, although it also
    acquired the specific sense “a deer.†By the end of the Middle English
    period, around 1500, the general sense had all but disappeared. Deer is a
    commonly cited example of a semantic process called specialization, by which
    the range of a word's meaning is narrowed or restricted. When Shakespeare
    uses the expression “mice and rats, and such small deer†for Edgar's diet in
    King Lear, probably written in 1605, we are not sure whether deer has the
    general or the specific sense. It is interesting to note that the German word
    Tier, the cognate of English deer, still has the general sense of “animal.â€

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > do you mean dear othman?

    No, I meant Deer.

    It's all acedemic.

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  4. oh my god, dear othman

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > No, I meant Deer OTHMAN.
    >
    > It's all acedemic.

    IFYPFY.

    Cerebrus, Aug 10, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    WE HAVE A WEINER!

    kpg, Aug 10, 2006

  7. >
    > IFYPFY.

    What hack is IFYPFY.?

    I=I
    F=F**k
    Y=You
    P=People
    F=F**k
    Y=You

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Oh yeah...

    ___________________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please don't |
    / O O\__ feed |
    / \ the trolls |
    / \ \ |
    / _ \ \ ----------------------
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /
    * / \_ /- | - | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    kpg, Aug 10, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message

    >> IFYPFY.
    >>

    > What hack is IFYPFY.?

    Please don't hack us. We'll stop.

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > WE HAVE A WEINER!

    CHICKEN DEINER!

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Oh yeah...
    >

    > ___________________________
    > /| /| | |
    > ||__|| | Please don't |
    > / O O\__ feed |
    > / \ the trolls |
    > / \ \ |
    > / _ \ \ ----------------------
    > / |\____\ \ ||
    > / | | | |\____/ ||
    > / \|_|_|/ | __||
    > / / \ |____| ||
    > / | | /| | --|
    > | | |// |____ --|
    > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    > *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    > / _ \\ _ // | /
    > * / \_ /- | - | |
    > * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    Trolls need lovin' too.

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  12. not winner

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  13. what what, Identify yourself.!

    what have you eaten this morning ?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  14. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> IFYPFY.
    > >>

    > > What hack is IFYPFY.?

    > Please don't hack us. We'll stop.

    no one is coming toward you.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    OTHMAN <> rambled:

    > not winner

    definitely not a winner.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Aug 10, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    > not winner

    You sure know how to screw up a conversation.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 10, 2006
  17. "Briscobar" wrote:

    > OTHMAN <> rambled:
    > >
    > > not winner

    > definitely not a winner.

    I told him, but didn't believe me.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  18. I haven't seen none.

    how many eyes do you have. maybe you are one of the X-Men with five eyes.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >I haven't seen none.

    Don't use no double-negatives.

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Please don't hack us. We'll stop.

    > no one is coming toward you.

    Is that you John Smith? I spoke to you yesterday when
    I called LinkSys. You do have a way with words.

    kpg, Aug 10, 2006