    Frisbee® Guest

    One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    Damb dude, let it go.

    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.
    >>
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    > Damb dude, let it go.

    Uh, no. Unlike posting just to up my post counts, I'd much rather have an
    actual debate. Neil started it. I'm enjoying it. You don't like it, don't
    read it. That's what I did when you two were refusing to "let it go."

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.
    >>>
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    >> Damb dude, let it go.

    > Uh, no. Unlike posting just to up my post counts, I'd much rather have an
    > actual debate. Neil started it. I'm enjoying it. You don't like it,
    > don't read it. That's what I did when you two were refusing to "let it
    > go."

    whatever

    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    no, I have to go get dinner...

    ....I'll try not to spill any on myself...

    - A seminar on time travel will be held last week.

    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    I read it last time you accused me of not reading it.

    Doesn't change anything.

    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    I hate McDonald's.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> One web page. Just one. Read it, then argue with me. Please.
    >>>
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case?wp_ml=0

    >> Damb dude, let it go.

    > Uh, no. Unlike posting just to up my post counts, I'd much rather
    > have an actual debate. Neil started it. I'm enjoying it. You don't
    > like it, don't read it. That's what I did when you two were refusing
    > to "let it go."

    Read what?

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    > I hate McDonald's.

    I like their fish sandwiches.

    Jtyc, Jul 26, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >> I hate McDonald's.

    > I like their fish sandwiches.

    You mean their fish like substance sandwiches? The tarter is pretty good.
    With french fries.

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > The tarter is pretty good.
    > With french fries.

    that may be the most disgusting thing I've heard of.

    - Today's subliminal thought is:

    Neil, Jul 26, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    > that may be the most disgusting thing I've heard of.

    You should try it. Tarter sauce and fries are pretty tasty.

    You'd think a mayonnaise on the burger loving canuck would know this...

    Jtyc, Jul 26, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:e6y0PA8zHHA.5948
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > You'd think a mayonnaise on the burger loving canuck would know this...

    Mayo and fries also disgusts me (I'm not dutch)

    - "This chicken has no beak," said Tom impeccably.

    Neil, Jul 27, 2007