    Bill Hileman Guest

    Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    trying too hard.

    Bill Hileman, May 5, 2008

  2. "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    news:u$:

    > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    > trying too hard.

    Agreed. I once held this high, most sought after award. The secret is
    this: You must have a stick. That's all I can say due to my NDA.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 5, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    Network Guru Guest

    > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    > trying too hard.

    Perhaps Cheeer-O is attempting to emulate the greatest LotW in the history
    of USENET.

    Network Guru, May 5, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    Guest

    On May 5, 12:43 am, "Bill Hileman" <> wrote:
    > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    > trying too hard.

    ????

    , May 5, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    Guest

    On May 5, 1:21 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> wrote:
    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message

    > > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    > > trying too hard.

    > Agreed. I once held this high, most sought after award. The secret is
    > this: You must have a stick. That's all I can say due to my NDA.

    > The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    > CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com/
    > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    u ppl talk in riddles!!!

    , May 5, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    >trying too hard.

    makes ms skye look a kinda normal!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Mon, 5 May 2008 06:26:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

    >On May 5, 12:43 am, "Bill Hileman" <> wrote:
    >> Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    >> trying too hard.

    >????

    time for a new sox?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    OTHMAN Guest

    > time for a new sox?

    oh, no

    OTHMAN, May 5, 2008
  9. "" <> wrote in message

    > On May 5, 1:21 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    > <> wrote:
    > > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message

    > > > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
    > > > trying too hard.

    > > Agreed. I once held this high, most sought after award. The secret is
    > > this: You must have a stick. That's all I can say due to my NDA.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    > > CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    > u ppl talk in riddles!!!

    Crap, I've been "warpwon'd"

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 5, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> u ppl talk in riddles!!!
    >
    >Crap, I've been "warpwon'd"