Deer CBIC and Neil

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OO1
    $:

    > I'll do it. I'm still sober and I owe him a ride.

    good that gets a pair of dangerous ones out of here...

    HANG ON! you fit to drive? REALLY!?!?!?!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - DANGER! 1,000,000,000 Ohms! Do Not Enter!

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Fadó, fadó, bhí CBIC arsa as a tóin

    > In news:Xns974381CA164C7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >>
    >>> Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

    >> ok, no more drinkin for you....
    >>
    >> FOLKS JaR IS CUT OFF!!! HE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO PICK UP MY POSTING
    >> PACE!
    >>
    >> Fris, you wanna give JaR a ride home, he's seriously wasted...

    > I'll do it. I'm still sober and I owe him a ride.

    Fsck that! There's still half a jug left. Here, Doom, turn off the engine
    and have a snort...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns9743839B1568Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OO1
    > $:
    >
    >> I'll do it. I'm still sober and I owe him a ride.

    > good that gets a pair of dangerous ones out of here...
    >

    > HANG ON! you fit to drive? REALLY!?!?!?!

    Yeah, I had an important meeting that I had to stay sober for. But lookout
    later this afternoon.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > Fsck that! There's still half a jug left. Here, Doom, turn off the
    > engine and have a snort...

    TMMLOL
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:upW
    $:

    > But lookout
    > later this afternoon.

    fine, but crash over at JaRs so you 2 can stay out of the taunting
    perimeter

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185032.htm (1/6/2006
    > 12:10:40 PM) # In news:Xns9743839B1568Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OO1
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> I'll do it. I'm still sober and I owe him a ride.

    >> good that gets a pair of dangerous ones out of here...
    >>

    >> HANG ON! you fit to drive? REALLY!?!?!?!

    > Yeah, I had an important meeting that I had to stay sober for. But
    > lookout later this afternoon.

    with the Bobs?

    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > He bravely turned his tail and fled
    > Brave brave Sir Robi^H^H^HNeil

    fsck you buddy, yer treadin on dangerous grounds there. 460someodd is not
    that far from a full fledge onslaught again. YOU WANNA MAKE FRIS CRY!?!?!
    HUH!?!!!!111!eleventyone!11!!!!!exclamationpoint!1!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A hand in the bush beats two on the bird?

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Fadó, fadó, bhí Neil arsa as a tóin

    > fsck you buddy, yer treadin on dangerous grounds there. 460someodd is
    > not that far from a full fledge onslaught again

    Cluck, cluck, cluck, bwaaaaawk!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 6, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > with the Bobs?

    they called him at home

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Cluck, cluck, cluck, bwaaaaawk!
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > MCNGP 10110
    > Remove hat to reply
    > Brave Sir Robin turned about
    > And gallantly he chickened out...

    I would like it known that JaR is responsible for anything that might
    happen over the next several hours/days....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - You are in a maze of twisty little taglines, all alike.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    I blame Neil.

    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Fadó, fadó, bhí kpg arsa as a tóin

    > I blame Neil.

    As is entirely correct.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 6, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    > I blame Neil.

    No I am not responsible for my actions.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. --
    Humphrey Bogart

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > As is entirely correct.

    once again you are attempting to divert attention from your actions

    poke a dog with a stick and it will eventually bite

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sects! Sects! Sects! Is that all Monks think about?

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    > No I am not responsible for my actions.

    Look, if you poke a dog with a stick and it bites you,
    whos fault is that?

    Oh wait, bad example...

    OK. Um, Guns don't kill people, people kill guns.

    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185059.htm (1/6/2006
    > 12:41:54 PM) # did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> As is entirely correct.

    > once again you are attempting to divert attention from your actions
    >
    > poke a dog with a stick and it will eventually bite

    OK Neil, stop doing that. I just made a post with THOSE EXACT WORDS.

    You've done that before and its really creeping me out.

    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    > OK Neil, stop doing that. I just made a post with THOSE EXACT WORDS.

    they were mine first

    > You've done that before and its really creeping me out.

    eventually everyone bends to my will

    > GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

    whhhhyyyyyy, there's so much room here, I can really strech out.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't write a run-on sentence you got to punctuate it.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    > people kill guns.

    uh, yeah...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let him sleep.

    Neil, Jan 6, 2006