    tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm coming up
    there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.

    NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!
    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news:#:

    > Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    > you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm
    > coming up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >
    > NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

    With deference to Fris I will take this opprotunity to ratchet back my
    posting. I will not go to the point of not posting but I will not
    threaten for the rest of the month to post the aforementioned 1500 in the
    month. This is in no way a capitulation that 1500 cannot be done (my math
    say 2300 is possible) but I feel I can coast into about 800 or so this
    month anyway. I'm at 430 or so after 5 days.

    Doom, let this be a lesson to you. If you don't want to make Fris cry
    again you will quit posting and drinking. And for the rest of you,
    remember that friends don't let friends post drunk...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Why do people park on driveways, and drive on parkways?
    Neil, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > You have taken up an hour of my precious beauty sleep time so that I
    > might indulge my obsessive-compulsive disorder to catch up on your
    > FRIGGIN USELESS POASTS! Our intarweb was down today until about 4:30
    > PM, which gave me 1/2 hour to attempt to CATCH UP. So now I'm having
    > to catch-up from home. My kids got NO ATTENTION FROM DADDY tonight,
    > thanks to YOU. Oh, yeah, and because of my OCD, too. Obviously I
    > failed as I have not braindumped my speed-reading exam, and I also
    > failed my GetOverYour OCD Exam.
    >
    > Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    > you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm
    > coming up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >
    > NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

    get site up. use php and postpuke dumps if you have to.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    >> you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm
    >> coming up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >>
    >> NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!
    >>

    > With deference to Fris I will take this opprotunity to ratchet back my
    > posting. I will not go to the point of not posting but I will not
    > threaten for the rest of the month to post the aforementioned 1500 in
    > the month. This is in no way a capitulation that 1500 cannot be done
    > (my math say 2300 is possible) but I feel I can coast into about 800
    > or so this month anyway. I'm at 430 or so after 5 days.
    >
    > Doom, let this be a lesson to you. If you don't want to make Fris cry
    > again you will quit posting and drinking. And for the rest of you,
    > remember that friends don't let friends post drunk...

    ahh. finally. the internet has sped up again. i can download my perry
    como mp3's in peace.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Because they are stupiin

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Use a short cut techniques when reading the posts!
    If u see more then one of Neils posts in a row, chances are he have some
    finger problems.

    So just read the first ones. … others my be all the same
    ----------

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 6, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 9:41pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > You have taken up an hour of my precious beauty sleep time so that I
    > might indulge my obsessive-compulsive disorder to catch up on your
    > FRIGGIN USELESS POASTS! Our intarweb was down today until about 4:30
    > PM, which gave me 1/2 hour to attempt to CATCH UP. So now I'm having to
    > catch-up from home. My kids got NO ATTENTION FROM DADDY tonight, thanks
    > to YOU. Oh, yeah, and because of my OCD, too. Obviously I failed as I
    > have not braindumped my speed-reading exam, and I also failed my
    > GetOverYour OCD Exam.
    >
    > Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    > you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm coming
    > up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >
    > NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

    For Ghod's sakes, DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN, MAN!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Spammers, please add "nospam" to address.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:35pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > get site up. use php and postpuke dumps if you have to.

    Cut me some slack man.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    >> you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm
    >> coming up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >>
    >> NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!
    >>

    > With deference to Fris I will take this opprotunity to ratchet back my
    > posting. I will not go to the point of not posting but I will not
    > threaten for the rest of the month to post the aforementioned 1500 in
    > the month. This is in no way a capitulation that 1500 cannot be done
    > (my math say 2300 is possible) but I feel I can coast into about 800
    > or so this month anyway. I'm at 430 or so after 5 days.
    >
    > Doom, let this be a lesson to you. If you don't want to make Fris cry
    > again you will quit posting and drinking. And for the rest of you,
    > remember that friends don't let friends post drunk...

    It's at least 700 to pass, Neil.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 6, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > It's at least 700 to pass, Neil.

    I said I would coast to 800...dude, RTFP
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Improved: Almost works the second time. See Upgrade.
    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > You have taken up an hour of my precious beauty sleep time so that I
    > might indulge my obsessive-compulsive disorder to catch up on your
    > FRIGGIN USELESS POASTS! Our intarweb was down today until about 4:30
    > PM, which gave me 1/2 hour to attempt to CATCH UP. So now I'm having
    > to catch-up from home. My kids got NO ATTENTION FROM DADDY tonight,
    > thanks to YOU. Oh, yeah, and because of my OCD, too. Obviously I
    > failed as I have not braindumped my speed-reading exam, and I also
    > failed my GetOverYour OCD Exam.
    > Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    > you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm
    > coming up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >
    > NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

    Sorry Fris. Is it before 8 am?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    > Doom, let this be a lesson to you. If you don't want to make Fris cry
    > again you will quit posting and drinking. And for the rest of you,
    > remember that friends don't let friends post drunk...

    Lesson learned while I'm sober. But I'll be drinking again today so I'm not
    responsible for my poasts after noon.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9743598427FEtgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Jan 5, 2006 at 9:41pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> You have taken up an hour of my precious beauty sleep time so that I
    >> might indulge my obsessive-compulsive disorder to catch up on your
    >> FRIGGIN USELESS POASTS! Our intarweb was down today until about 4:30
    >> PM, which gave me 1/2 hour to attempt to CATCH UP. So now I'm having to
    >> catch-up from home. My kids got NO ATTENTION FROM DADDY tonight, thanks
    >> to YOU. Oh, yeah, and because of my OCD, too. Obviously I failed as I
    >> have not braindumped my speed-reading exam, and I also failed my
    >> GetOverYour OCD Exam.
    >>
    >> Now...I WANT TO SLEEP so if I see so much as ONE POAST from either of
    >> you tomorrow morning that is date/time stamped BEFORE 8:00 AM I'm coming
    >> up there, and there's GOING TO BE TROUBLE.
    >>
    >> NOW GO TO BED AND QUIT TALKING!

    > For Ghod's sakes, DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN, MAN!

    FOR GOD'S SAKE DO IT FOR THE NOOKIE MAN!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97435DF9A09Atgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:35pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> get site up. use php and postpuke dumps if you have to.

    > Cut me some slack man.

    *rowdy cuts short length of slack and hurls at TGP*

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <> say in

    > FOR GOD'S SAKE DO IT FOR THE NOOKIE MAN!

    now this at least is a resonable request.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 1 Megabyte is 1,048,576 bytes, NOT 1,000,000!
    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns974358F30CB7Fneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear Lasher <> say in
    >
    >> It's at least 700 to pass, Neil.

    > I said I would coast to 800...dude, RTFP
    > ;)

    Look, I RTFP. I'm just trying to make sure you get your MCHA (Microsoft
    Certified Head Asploder) Cert. Good luck on the exam.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 6, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Fadó, fadó, bhí Neil arsa as a tóin

    > I will take this opprotunity to ratchet back my
    > posting. I will not go to the point of not posting but I will not
    > threaten for the rest of the month to post the aforementioned 1500 in
    > the month. This is in no way a capitulation that 1500 cannot be done
    > (my math say 2300 is possible) but I feel I can coast into about 800
    > or so this

    Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 6, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > MCHA (Microsoft
    > Certified Head Asploder) Cert.

    my eyes went buggy for a second and I wondered if MS bought Redhat and this
    was a twisted combo of MCSA and RHCE

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Modesty is a vastly overrated virtue
    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

    ok, no more drinkin for you....

    FOLKS JaR IS CUT OFF!!! HE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO PICK UP MY POSTING PACE!

    Fris, you wanna give JaR a ride home, he's seriously wasted...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The best defense is to stay out of range.
    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns974381CA164C7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

    > ok, no more drinkin for you....
    >
    > FOLKS JaR IS CUT OFF!!! HE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO PICK UP MY POSTING
    > PACE!
    >
    > Fris, you wanna give JaR a ride home, he's seriously wasted...

    I'll do it. I'm still sober and I owe him a ride.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jan 6, 2006