    usatoday
    pricesearch

    I think you can only use each once...

    SoHillsGuy, Jun 22, 2004

  2. SoHillsGuy

    BubbCoop Guest

    <<I think you can only use each once...>>

    I can't get them to work even once.

    BubbCoop, Jun 22, 2004

  3. SoHillsGuy

    Rich Clark Guest

    "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    > So, I think there are at least five different sale codes for the current
    > DeepDiscountDVD 20%-off sale, which runs through Friday:
    >
    > deepdiscount
    > summersale
    > deepsales (or maybe deepsale....I forget now)
    > usatoday
    > pricesearch
    >
    > I think you can only use each once...

    Also "dvdtalk."

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Jun 23, 2004
  4. SoHillsGuy

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    BubbCoop wrote:
    > <<I think you can only use each once...>>
    >
    > I can't get them to work even once.

    I got the one that they sent me an e-mail about to work. I didn't try
    any of the other ones. But I'm still thinking.

    dick
    -- and spending 250 dollars at one time for DVDs is not something that I
    commonly do

    Dick Sidbury, Jun 23, 2004
  5. They must be having problems with the sight as I have tried and tried and
    keep getting this message

    Please refresh the page. Thank You.

    Diagnostics:
    An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

    theNowPrice = Variables.nowPrice * 0.01

    Error near line 409, column 12.

    Cannot convert to number.

    Please, check the ColdFusion manual for the allowed conversions
    between data types

    The error occurred while processing an element with a general
    identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (409:6) to (409:52) in
    the template file /u03/web/deepdvd/cart.cfm.

    Template: /u03/web/deepdvd/cart.cfm

    Juan C. Rodriguez, Jun 23, 2004