    Messages:
    2
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Before few days, I have read about the Deep Freeze Cloud application. Faronics has introduced it. We are thinking to try it for our school. Any one has using it? It's cloud base system restore software, as per my knowledge.

    christaylor24, Jan 31, 2014

  2. christaylor24

    joeymadness

    Joined:
    May 19, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    Oregon
    I had also heard that Faronics released a cloud-based application for Deep Freeze but haven't heard much about it since. So I couldn't give a fair opinion on whether it is any good or not.

    If you are still looking for a software solution for your school, you should try Drive Vaccine (drivevaccine.com). It's specifically designed for PACs and it works great. I've been using it in my business for a while now.

    joeymadness, May 19, 2014

  3. christaylor24

    christaylor24

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    I was tried it once Drive Vaccine but I not happy with it very much.

    christaylor24, May 29, 2014
  4. christaylor24

    joeymadness

    Joined: