    fairly current set of features and a very easy to use setup, simple ability
    to transfer calls between the handsets, etc.

    Any recommendations?
    m0rk, Jul 17, 2005

  2. m0rk

    Al Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:23:59 +0100, m0rk wrote:

    >Any recommendations?

    I use a triple DECT phone, although not BT branded, and it works fine.
    I didn't buy them through eBay and wouldn't touch eBay with a
    bargepole.

    It would be nice if there was an affordable dual line DECT phone
    package, but the ones previously quoted around here are at rip-off
    prices. Alternatively a device that enables a single phone to handle 2
    lines. All I've seen so far is an American product, but I'd prefer one
    designed for UK.
    Al, Jul 19, 2005

  3. m0rk

    davew Guest

    Al wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:23:59 +0100, m0rk wrote:
    >

    >>Any recommendations?

    > I use a triple DECT phone, although not BT branded, and it works fine.
    > I didn't buy them through eBay and wouldn't touch eBay with a
    > bargepole.

    I "won" a 4 port ethernet FXS that still retails over £500 from ebay for
    £50. Works perfectly!
    davew, Jul 26, 2005
  4. m0rk

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > Al wrote:
    >> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:23:59 +0100, m0rk wrote:
    >>

    >>>Any recommendations?

    >> I use a triple DECT phone, although not BT branded, and it works fine.
    >> I didn't buy them through eBay and wouldn't touch eBay with a
    >> bargepole.
    >>

    > I "won" a 4 port ethernet FXS that still retails over £500 from ebay for
    > £50. Works perfectly!

    Care to share details..? Which model is it..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 27, 2005
  5. m0rk

    Andy Evans Guest

    Al

    Siemens produce the Gigaset M34 USB VoIP Adaptor. Would this interface with
    you DECT phones to provide a DECT to VoIP Solution?

    Andy

    Andy Evans, Jul 30, 2005