    The usual blurb on websites dont tell you how good some of the above is.
    Anyone recommend one (or two !).

    Thanks in advance.

    NewsAcc, Jun 26, 2005

  2. NewsAcc

    Tim Morley Guest

    "NewsAcc" <> wrote in message
    news:WIrve.44296$...
    > It looks like I will be getting a Logitech ATA to use with Sipgate and am
    > looking for a single or twin pack DECT phone setup to use with it. I need
    > :
    >
    > 1. Missed call management (including date/time someone called)
    > 2. Phonebook management (so I can enter names/numbers)
    > 3. Answerphone support
    > 4. and most important, good quality !
    >
    > The usual blurb on websites dont tell you how good some of the above is.
    > Anyone recommend one (or two !).
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Siemens C150 ??

    Tim Morley, Jun 26, 2005

  3. After much purchasing and taking back of DECT phones I have settled with
    Panasonic.

    Presently I use the Panasonic KX-TCD515E that has all of the features you
    want and I am _very_ happy with the units.

    Hope that helps.

    The Evans Family, Jun 26, 2005
  4. NewsAcc

    Philip Guest

    "The Evans Family" <> wrote in message
    > After much purchasing and taking back of DECT phones I have settled with
    > Panasonic.
    >
    > Presently I use the Panasonic KX-TCD515E that has all of the features you
    > want and I am _very_ happy with the units.
    >
    > Hope that helps.

    Hi

    Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the handset so
    you can site it anywhere.

    http://www.panasonic.co.uk/dect-tam/kxtcd580esc/index.htm

    Regards

    Phil

    Philip, Jun 27, 2005
  5. NewsAcc

    NewsAcc Guest

    > Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the handset
    > so
    > you can site it anywhere.

    I think by the time you start looking at the price of these and then an ATA
    on top, they may start to be about the same price as a S/H Wifi IP Phone
    (although range wont be as good). I was kind of hoping to pay about £40 !

    NewsAcc, Jun 27, 2005
  6. NewsAcc

    Philip Guest

    "NewsAcc" <> wrote in message
    > > Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the handset
    > > so
    > > you can site it anywhere.

    > I think by the time you start looking at the price of these and then an

    ATA
    > on top, they may start to be about the same price as a S/H Wifi IP Phone
    > (although range wont be as good). I was kind of hoping to pay about £40 !

    Hi

    Try http://www.home-phones.co.uk for DECT phones, they have a whole range to
    choose from. You did ask for a range of features but didn't give your
    budget in your original post and stated "and most important, good quality",
    that reflects the recommendations you got.

    Regards

    Phil

    Philip, Jun 27, 2005
  7. NewsAcc

    Philip Guest

    Philip, Jun 27, 2005
  8. NewsAcc

    Tim Morley Guest

    "Philip" <> wrote in message

    > "NewsAcc" <> wrote in message
    >> > Or go for a Panasonic 580, these have a separate charger for the
    >> > handset
    >> > so
    >> > you can site it anywhere.

    >> I think by the time you start looking at the price of these and then an

    > ATA
    >> on top, they may start to be about the same price as a S/H Wifi IP Phone
    >> (although range wont be as good). I was kind of hoping to pay about £40
    >> !
    >>

    > Hi
    >
    > Try http://www.home-phones.co.uk for DECT phones, they have a whole range
    > choose from. You did ask for a range of features but didn't give your
    > budget in your original post and stated "and most important, good
    > quality",
    > that reflects the recommendations you got.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Phil

    I have used these, no problems with them

    Tim Morley, Jun 30, 2005
  9. "NewsAcc" <> wrote in message
    > It looks like I will be getting a Logitech ATA to use with Sipgate and am
    > looking for a single or twin pack DECT phone setup to use with it. I need
    > :

    What is the Logitech ATA? I assume a telephone adaptor but I cannot find it
    on their website?

    Paul Westwell, Jul 9, 2005