    I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    or less.

    Thanks
    Dumdedo, Dec 17, 2003

  2. On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:41:24 +1300, Dumdedo
    <> scribbled:

    >Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
    >fee like some do.
    >

    >After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    >I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    >or less.

    I don't think peoples opinions are going to change after the 3rd time
    you have posted this message, especially after you sling insults to
    people who suggest solutions.

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Dumdedo

    KS Guest

    Wanted : brain for Roger please....

    Dumdedo wrote:
    > Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do
    > charge a fee like some do.
    >

    > After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    > I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US
    > for $200 or less.

    FFS ! How many times are you going to ask the same bloody question ?!

    You asked it just a day ago, then got annoyed because people pointed out
    that you continue to change alias's, yet post from the same i.p.

    Dumbdedork, yah just don't get it do you...
    KS, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Dumdedo

    Invisible Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:04:43 +1300, Phillip Weston
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:41:24 +1300, Dumdedo
    ><> scribbled:
    >

    >>Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
    >>fee like some do.
    >>

    >>After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >>
    >>I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    >>or less.

    >I don't think peoples opinions are going to change after the 3rd time
    >you have posted this message, especially after you sling insults to
    >people who suggest solutions.

    He's been prattling on about ripoff local prices since '95.
    Invisible, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    Re: Wanted : brain for Roger please....

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:32:33 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:

    >Dumdedo wrote:
    >> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do
    >> charge a fee like some do.
    >>

    >> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >>
    >> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US
    >> for $200 or less.
    >>

    >FFS ! How many times are you going to ask the same bloody question ?!
    >
    >You asked it just a day ago, then got annoyed because people pointed out
    >that you continue to change alias's, yet post from the same i.p.
    >
    >Dumbdedork, yah just don't get it do you...

    And your point is..??
    Dumdedo, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:34:01 +1300, Invisible <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:04:43 +1300, Phillip Weston
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:41:24 +1300, Dumdedo
    >><> scribbled:
    >>

    >>>Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
    >>>fee like some do.
    >>>

    >>>After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >>>
    >>>I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    >>>or less.

    >>I don't think peoples opinions are going to change after the 3rd time
    >>you have posted this message, especially after you sling insults to
    >>people who suggest solutions.

    >He's been prattling on about ripoff local prices since '95.

    And the point in your post is..???
    Dumdedo, Dec 17, 2003
  7. On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:04:43 +1300, Phillip Weston
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:41:24 +1300, Dumdedo
    ><> scribbled:
    >

    >>Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do charge a
    >>fee like some do.
    >>

    >>After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >>
    >>I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    >>or less.

    >I don't think peoples opinions are going to change after the 3rd time
    >you have posted this message, especially after you sling insults to
    >people who suggest solutions.

    Name one good suggestion..?

    Plus Post the Insults that I have made in reference to this or shut up..

    Gee you are so full of it..
    Robert Mathews, Dec 17, 2003
  8. Dumdedo

    EMB Guest

    "Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message

    > Name one good suggestion..?
    >
    > Plus Post the Insults that I have made in reference to this or shut up..
    >
    > Gee you are so full of it..

    Gee Woger...another bloody alias. Why can't you just go away and die rather
    than waste bandwidth asking for advice that you're only going to argue
    about. I've decided that you fall in the "oxygen-thief" category - you have
    no right to breathe. No just be a good little troll and stop breathing then
    we can all take bets on how long until you turn blue.

    EMB
    EMB, Dec 17, 2003
  9. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:38:37 +1300, "EMB" <> wrote:

    >"Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Name one good suggestion..?
    >>
    >> Plus Post the Insults that I have made in reference to this or shut up..
    >>
    >> Gee you are so full of it..
    >>

    >Gee Woger...another bloody alias. Why can't you just go away and die rather
    >than waste bandwidth asking for advice that you're only going to argue
    >about. I've decided that you fall in the "oxygen-thief" category - you have
    >no right to breathe. No just be a good little troll and stop breathing then
    >we can all take bets on how long until you turn blue.
    >
    >EMB

    And you point in your post is..?

    This is not another alias, do you use Agent then you would know how it works,
    you can have a different Alias for Every News Group.

    Plus I use other ISPs and they have their own Alias, but hell does it matter
    at all.
    Dumdedo, Dec 17, 2003
  10. Dumdedo

    KS Guest

    Re: Wanted : brain for Roger please....

    >> FFS ! How many times are you going to ask the same bloody question ?!

    >> Dumbdedork, yah just don't get it do you...

    > And your point is..??

    That you can't read ???? Umm, perhaps reading the post rather than simply
    doing your usual cut and paste of "and your point is..." - it's getting
    pretty boring. Oh, just like you...
    KS, Dec 17, 2003
  11. Dumdedo

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:39:12 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:

    >>> FFS ! How many times are you going to ask the same bloody question ?!

    >>> Dumbdedork, yah just don't get it do you...

    >> And your point is..??

    >That you can't read ???? Umm, perhaps reading the post rather than simply
    >doing your usual cut and paste of "and your point is..." - it's getting
    >pretty boring. Oh, just like you...

    And your point in this useless post is..?
    Dumdedo, Dec 17, 2003
  12. Dumdedo

    T.N.O. Guest

    Dumdedo wrote:

    >>>And your point is..??

    >>That you can't read ???? Umm, perhaps reading the post rather than simply
    >>doing your usual cut and paste of "and your point is..." - it's getting
    >>pretty boring. Oh, just like you...

    > And your point in this useless post is..?

    lol, thats damn funny Roger.
    T.N.O., Dec 18, 2003
  13. Dumdedo

    Muzz Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message

    > >>That you can't read ???? Umm, perhaps reading the post rather than

    simply
    > >>doing your usual cut and paste of "and your point is..." - it's getting
    > >>pretty boring. Oh, just like you...

    > > And your point in this useless post is..?

    > lol, thats damn funny Roger.

    yeah, but whats YOUR point ? :)
    Muzz, Dec 18, 2003
  14. Dumdedo

    SomebodyElse Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:37:58 +1300, Muzz wrote:

    > "T.N.O." <> wrote in message

    > simply

    >> > And your point in this useless post is..?

    >> lol, thats damn funny Roger.
    >>

    > yeah, but whats YOUR point ? :)

    Um. Just WHAT is your point???

    LMAO
    SomebodyElse, Dec 18, 2003
  15. Dumdedo

    Lebowski Guest

    "SomebodyElse" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:37:58 +1300, Muzz wrote:
    >

    > > "T.N.O." <> wrote in message

    ?!

    > > simply

    getting