    I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    or less.

    Thanks
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Dumdedo

    BTMO Guest

    "Dumdedo" <> wrote

    > Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    > charge a fee like some do.
    >

    > After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    > I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

    $200
    > or less.

    Yes.
    BTMO, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Dumdedo

    Pinkbaiter Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:11:04 +1300, Dumdedo
    <> wrote:

    >Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    >charge a fee like some do.
    >

    >After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    >I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    >or less.
    >
    >Thanks

    Don't they stock them at Harvey Norman?

    I thought that you would rather get your stuff from your local
    dealers, like kapiticomputers and nz2001nz.
    Pinkbaiter, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Dumdedo

    XPD Guest

    "Dumdedo" <> wrote in message

    > Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    > charge a fee like some do.
    >

    > After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    > I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

    $200
    > or less.
    >
    > Thanks

    Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/
    XPD, Dec 19, 2003
  5. Dumdedo

    Paul Gunson Guest

    Dumdedo wrote:

    > Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    > charge a fee like some do.
    >

    > After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    > I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    > or less.

    provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.
    Paul Gunson, Dec 19, 2003
  6. Dumdedo

    SomebodyElse Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:

    > "Dumdedo" <> wrote in message

    snip

    > Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

    It's the woger way
    SomebodyElse, Dec 19, 2003
  7. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >"Dumdedo" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    >> charge a fee like some do.
    >>

    >> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >>
    >> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

    >$200
    >> or less.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

    I intend to post it till I get some Sensible replies..

    So far I have only had Insults..
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003
  8. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:24:27 +1300, Paul Gunson
    <> wrote:

    >Dumdedo wrote:
    >>
    >> Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    >> charge a fee like some do.
    >>

    >> After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >>
    >> I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for $200
    >> or less.

    >provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.

    Thanks this is more like it..
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003
  9. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:29:49 +1300, SomebodyElse <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:
    >

    >> "Dumdedo" <> wrote in message

    >snip
    >>
    >> Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

    >It's the woger way

    No I am waiting for some sensible replies, but it seems that this new group is
    full of Idiots..
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003
  10. Dumdedo

    XPD Guest

    "SomebodyElse" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:
    >

    > > "Dumdedo" <> wrote in message

    > snip
    > >
    > > Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

    > It's the woger way

    Nah, even Woger isnt that bad :)
    XPD, Dec 19, 2003
  11. Dumdedo

    BTMO Guest

    "Dumdedo" <> wrote

    > >> Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

    Firstly, he didn't ask any questions. He made a series of disjointed
    statements. Go back, have a look.

    > >It's the woger way

    True enough.

    > No I am waiting for some sensible replies, but it seems that this new

    group is
    > full of Idiots..

    Actually, it is the same old group, and the same old Wodger...

    :)

    Cheers,

    Brenton
    BTMO, Dec 19, 2003
  12. Dumdedo

    Mr Scebe Guest

    "Paul Gunson" <> wrote in message

    > provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.

    Wouldn't it get here faster if they used the Post?

    --
    Mr Scebe
    Losers always whine about their 'best'.
    Mr Scebe, Dec 19, 2003
  13. Dumdedo

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Dumdedo" <> wrote in message

    > Any decent US mail order firms that will take NZ Credit cards and do not
    > charge a fee like some do.
    >

    > After getting a decent Nvidia FX 5900 3D card..
    >
    > I don't see why I should pat $650nz for a card that sells in the US for

    $200
    > or less.

    Go here... email any of the firms asking for sample for R.S Computing..

    http://www.globalsources.com/
    Craig Sutton, Dec 19, 2003
  14. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:10:56 +1300, "BTMO" <> wrote:

    >"Dumdedo" <> wrote

    >Firstly, he didn't ask any questions. He made a series of disjointed
    >statements. Go back, have a look.
    >
    >> >It's the woger way

    >True enough.
    >

    >> No I am waiting for some sensible replies, but it seems that this new

    >group is
    >> full of Idiots..

    >Actually, it is the same old group, and the same old Wodger...
    >
    >:)
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Brenton

    So why reply and make utter fool of yourself..
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003
  15. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:24:34 +1300, "Mr Scebe" <> wrote:

    >"Paul Gunson" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.

    >Wouldn't it get here faster if they used the Post?

    Yes a lot of help you are..
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003
  16. Dumdedo

    Mr Scebe Guest

    wrote:

    > >"Paul Gunson" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> provantage.com ships internationally via credit card.

    > >Wouldn't it get here faster if they used the Post?

    > Yes a lot of help you are..

    It's a pleasure. I find it invigorating to be more helpful at Christmas. It
    seems that there's always more love being shared around at this time of the
    year.

    --
    Mr Scebe
    "Personally i think you're a fucking idiot"
    Mr Scebe, Dec 19, 2003
  17. Dumdedo

    BTMO Guest

    "Dumdedo" <> wrote

    > So why reply and make utter fool of yourself..

    Just bored. What was your excuse?
    BTMO, Dec 19, 2003
  18. Dumdedo

    KS Guest

    > It seems that there's always more love being shared around
    > at this time of the year.

    Umm, you want to share love with Roger ?? Shudder...
    KS, Dec 19, 2003
  19. Dumdedo

    Dumdedo Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:39:02 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:

    >> It seems that there's always more love being shared around
    >> at this time of the year.

    >Umm, you want to share love with Roger ?? Shudder...

    What not another pathetic pearson, is this what has become of NZ...?
    Dumdedo, Dec 19, 2003
  20. Dumdedo

    J.Clampett Guest

    Dumdedo wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:29:49 +1300, SomebodyElse <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:12:56 +1300, XPD wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Dumdedo" <> wrote in message

    >>snip
    >>
    >>>Isnt this like the 3rd time this week youve asked this ? :-/

    >>It's the woger way

    > No I am waiting for some sensible replies, but it seems that this new group is
    > full of Idiots..

    Why don't you do something radical and come at it from another angle
    like ask in US newsgroups?
    J.Clampett, Dec 19, 2003