    Have played Quarterpole and Hooves of Thunder in the past, but haven't seen
    any decent horse racing games (especially stable management with owning,
    breeding as well as betting) in years. All suggestions welcome.

    ]v[etaphoid, May 1, 2010

  2. ]v[etaphoid

    Tony Guest

    http://www.horse-games.org/

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, May 3, 2010

  3. ]v[etaphoid

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.horse-games.org/

    And which one of the dozens of free games at that site do you actually
    recommend?

    On first view, they all appear overwhelmingly shite...

    ]v[etaphoid, May 3, 2010