December Infrared Photography competition winner and finalists

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Hi All,

    The winner and finalists of the December MaxMax.com infrared photography
    competition are up on DIMi:
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=835>

    We are using a new way to show the finalists for the competitions.
    Feedback welcome.

    Congratulations to Dan Newcomb and to all the others who came so close.
    Dan wins a special IR filter and goes into consideration to win the
    camera conversion. Dan used a Nikon D70 camera.

    Get your entries in for the January infrared competition, and for the
    other competitions:
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php>

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
    http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
    Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
    Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    Wayne J. Cosshall, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Wayne J. Cosshall

    HarryO50 Guest

    Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > The winner and finalists of the December MaxMax.com infrared photography
    > competition are up on DIMi:
    > <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=835>
    >
    > We are using a new way to show the finalists for the competitions.
    > Feedback welcome.
    >
    > Congratulations to Dan Newcomb and to all the others who came so close.
    > Dan wins a special IR filter and goes into consideration to win the
    > camera conversion. Dan used a Nikon D70 camera.
    >
    > Get your entries in for the January infrared competition, and for the
    > other competitions:
    > <http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php>
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Wayne
    >
    > Wayne J. Cosshall
    > Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
    > Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
    > Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
    > http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
    > Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
    > Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
    > Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    Wayne,

    I've got to start fiddling around with IR photography again..I've got
    the filters and the lenses...it's just a matter of fiddling with it.

    Congrats again on updating your site!! It's great and super to visit.

    Harry Flaxman

    Applications Engineer (retired)

    HarryO50, Jan 15, 2007

  3. HarryO50 wrote:

    > Wayne,
    >
    > I've got to start fiddling around with IR photography again..I've got
    > the filters and the lenses...it's just a matter of fiddling with it.
    >
    > Congrats again on updating your site!! It's great and super to visit.
    >
    > Harry Flaxman
    >
    > Applications Engineer (retired)

    Hi Harry,

    Thanks again for all the support.