    PWB Guest

    I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug, can
    someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?

    PWB, Feb 22, 2004

  2. PWB

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:20:35 -0000, "PWB" <> wrote:

    >I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug, can
    >someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
    Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing",
    Check "Disable Script Debugging",
    Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
    Click "Apply", "OK"

    Additional resources:
    Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212

    Unk, Feb 22, 2004

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Thanks , what causes this then , d'you know a corrupted file or what and I
    wonder if what woul've happened if i'd have click YES ? Thanks again

    PWB, Feb 22, 2004
  4. PWB

    Unk Guest

    Usually just an error in the HTML coding of the web page you visited.

    Unk, Feb 22, 2004