  1. Is your credit card debt preventing you from enjoying life? Are there things you need and want to do that paying your monthly bills is keeping you from? Have you considered legal means of eliminating that debt? This is not a new loan, not a debt consolidation or debt settlement, it is a legal way to eliminate your credit card and other unsecured debt, available only in the US and Canada. Go to www.debtsRgone.com for details.

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030731162452Q3z9YuC1

    debt elimination, Nov 21, 2003

  2. debt elimination

    gabriela2

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Re:

    Hello,

    No doubt the link suggested by you is helpful to us but my acquaintance also suggests me a site called www.debtxfactor.com which provides me good support. Check this link it would be helpful to everyone.

    Best of Luck

    Gabriela

    gabriela2, Oct 17, 2007

  3. debt elimination

    reddmann

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    South Georgia
    Hello everyone, my name is James. My wife and I have been looking for ways to get out of debt and hopefully financially free. We've tried a few different get rich quick schemes that of course didn't work except for the person that was selling them. I'm looking for like minded people who want to be debt/financially free. I started a blog about people helping others succeed. If anyone would like, please visit succeedtogether.wordpress and leave a comment. The link is in my public profile. I'm not selling anything, just looking to meet like minded people to share ideas and knowledge and start a group with the goal of helping each member gain financial freedom. Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

    Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
    reddmann, Dec 27, 2009