  1. Samuel

    Samuel Guest

    What do you think?
    Samuel, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Samuel

    Bob Barnett Guest

    Samuel wrote:
    > What do you think?

    **** her while eating
    Bob Barnett, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Samuel

    J e l l o ³ Guest

    (Samuel) wrote :

    > What do you think?

    I think Father Time beat her with a Coo Coo Clock.

    --
    J e l l o ³
    J e l l o ³, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Samuel

    Rocinante Guest

    On 7 Apr 2004 13:51:00 -0700, Samuel wrote:

    > What do you think?

    She was 20 years ago.

    --
    "Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and
    captain of your soul."
    Rocinante, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Samuel

    Guest

    > What do you think?

    Her face could make a train take a dirt road
    , Apr 8, 2004
  6. Samuel

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On 7 Apr 2004 13:51:00 -0700, (Samuel),wrote:

    >What do you think?

    I think you need glasses.
    Meat-->Plow, Apr 10, 2004
  7. Samuel

    Mike B Guest

    Used to be hot, Now, not.

    Mike

    Mike B, Apr 11, 2004
  8. Samuel

    MG Guest

    "Mike B" <

    > Used to be hot, Now, not.
    >
    > Mike

    Compared to what most of us go home to, definitely hot---but the question
    is:
    Would she think we are hot? Probably not!

    MG
    MG, Apr 11, 2004
  9. Samuel

    Joe Guest