    there... If the ISO's are there, can someone direct me as to where they are
    located?

    Thanks.

    Alpine Dragon, May 15, 2004

  2. Nevermind, I've managed to locate them.

    Alpine Dragon, May 15, 2004

  3. Alpine Dragon

    Carl Elphick Guest

    "Alpine Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Nevermind, I've managed to locate them.

    Did you have any problems with your DNS lookups while logged in?
    Last time I used the jetstream games realm I had to call up xtra to get the
    IP address for ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz as DNS look ups (using Orcon, Xtra
    and Paradise net's DNS servers) wouldn't work!

    Carl Elphick, May 15, 2004
  4. Alpine Dragon

    Enkidu Guest

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:45:42 +1200, "Carl Elphick" <>
    wrote:

    >"Alpine Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Nevermind, I've managed to locate them.

    >Did you have any problems with your DNS lookups while logged in?
    >Last time I used the jetstream games realm I had to call up xtra to get the
    >IP address for ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz as DNS look ups (using Orcon, Xtra
    >and Paradise net's DNS servers) wouldn't work!

    Seems OK from here:

    debian:/usr/share/drupal/misc/smileys# dig ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz

    ; <<>> DiG 9.2.3 <<>> ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz
    ;; global options: printcmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 2

    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz. IN A

    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz. 61274 IN A 203.96.92.95

    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    jetstreamgames.co.nz. 82147 IN NS
    master.jetstreamgames.co.nz.
    jetstreamgames.co.nz. 82147 IN NS
    melissan.games.xtra.co.nz.

    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    master.jetstreamgames.co.nz. 82147 IN A 203.96.91.1
    melissan.games.xtra.co.nz. 882 IN A 203.96.92.95

    ;; Query time: 114 msec
    ;; SERVER: 192.168.2.67#53(192.168.2.67)
    ;; WHEN: Sat May 15 20:09:38 2004
    ;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 146

    Enkidu, May 15, 2004
  5. Alpine Dragon

    a Guest

    In article <40a5cbb9$>, says...

    > "Alpine Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Nevermind, I've managed to locate them.

    > Did you have any problems with your DNS lookups while logged in?
    > Last time I used the jetstream games realm I had to call up xtra to get the
    > IP address for ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz as DNS look ups (using Orcon, Xtra
    > and Paradise net's DNS servers) wouldn't work!

    just add this ip (master.jetstreamgames.co.nz)
    203.96.91.1

    as a DNS server into your router or network card settings...

    a, May 15, 2004