  1. GraB

    GraB Guest

    For Debian fans.

    GraB, Jun 8, 2004

  2. In article <>, GraB <> wrote:
    >For Debian fans.

    Debian fans probhably allready have it????
    Still, try downloading 7cd's on 56k dial up, could take a while
    http://www.linuxathome.net/apc_debian_dvd/

    Linux distro's are popping up quite often on compter mag CD's
    Even DSE are getting into selling the Linux CD's cheap, they just dont have
    any in stock (whats the delay??)

    Steve Robertson, Jun 9, 2004

  3. GraB

    steve Guest

    Steve Robertson wrote:
    > In article <>, GraB <> wrote:
    >
    >>For Debian fans.

    > Debian fans probhably allready have it????
    > Still, try downloading 7cd's on 56k dial up, could take a while
    > http://www.linuxathome.net/apc_debian_dvd/
    >
    > Linux distro's are popping up quite often on compter mag CD's
    > Even DSE are getting into selling the Linux CD's cheap, they just dont have
    > any in stock (whats the delay??)

    They probably want to put Mandrake 10 on them. They did have some
    Mandrake 9.2 (I think) then 10 came out like 2 weeks alter.

    If you want a nice Debian that is as good ast it gets right now (except
    maybe Fedora Core 2 - which is prety good)...then try Xandros 2.0
    (Standard or Deluxe).

    steve, Jun 9, 2004
  4. In article <>, says...
    > In article <>, GraB <> wrote:
    > >For Debian fans.

    > Debian fans probhably allready have it????
    > Still, try downloading 7cd's on 56k dial up, could take a while
    > http://www.linuxathome.net/apc_debian_dvd/

    You can get enough of Debian on just one or two CDs, and download only
    what you need after that. There's enough shops around that can burn them
    as well.

    Patrick Dunford, Jun 9, 2004