    earn a few more bucks before they switch to Amaray.

    Or will they?

    DEATH TO SNAPPER CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    alex crouvier, Dec 6, 2003

  2. alex crouvier

    Scot Gardner Guest

    "alex crouvier" <> wrote in message
    news:3fd1476c$...
    > After MATRIX 2 discs, we all think that Warner will abandon those
    > fucking CARDBOARD cases to junkyard but noooooooooooooo-
    > oooooooo, they still want to earn a few more bucks before they
    > switch to Amaray.
    >

    > Or will they?
    >
    > DEATH TO SNAPPER CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Warner has already switched to Amaray cases -- in AUSTRALIA!

    "ABOUT WARNER DVDS: Warner have put a lot of effort into the whole DVD
    phenomenon and as a result took it upon themselves to design their own
    cases, which everyone calls snapper cases (some actually call it the
    crapper case :) Until recently, these cases were used by Warner the
    world around. However, The Australian Arm of Warner went it alone in
    the cases department and now only release their DVDs in the Clear Amaray
    Case (For once Australia is the envy of the world with DVD :)"

    "As many Australian DVDer's still had tonnes of Warner DVDs with said
    snapper case, Warner VERY gratiously decided to offer Australian
    Consumers, REPLACEMENT DVD Slicks for their Warner DVDs, for placement
    inside an Amaray Case!! DVD Plaza was instrumental in this free offer,
    and so DVD Plaza along with DVDown Under were contacted by Warner to
    distribute the replacement Cases and slicks."

    Maybe all of those petitions to kill the Snapper case have finally done
    some good.

    http://dvdownunder.com.au/reviews/studios/warner.htm

    Scot Gardner, Dec 6, 2003

  3. "alex crouvier" <> wrote in message
    > After MATRIX 2 discs, we all think that Warner will abandon those fucking
    > CARDBOARD cases to junkyard but noooooooooooooooooooooo, they still want

    > earn a few more bucks before they switch to Amaray.
    >

    > Or will they?
    >
    > DEATH TO SNAPPER CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    DEATH TO THE DEMONESS ALLEGRA GELLER!!!

    *cough*

    Dan (as if I'm not the only person who thought that.)

    PseudoApparition, Dec 7, 2003
  4. alex crouvier

    rentop

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I hate amaray case, ugly, dull, ordinary, empty and... all of plastic! I LOVEEEEE SNAPPER CASE, I LOVE cardboard and i love snapper inside!!!!!!

    rentop, Feb 4, 2008