  1. I'm guessing disc 1 is the same disc you can rent at Blockbuster; but
    what extras are on disc 2? (Specifically, are the spoof trailers on it?)

    Guy Incognito

    Guy Incognito, Sep 19, 2007

  2. Guy Incognito

    Jordan Guest

    On Sep 19, 11:50 am, (Guy Incognito) wrote:
    > I'm guessing disc 1 is the same disc you can rent at Blockbuster; but
    > what extras are on disc 2? (Specifically, are the spoof trailers on it?)

    To make matters worse... There's a metal case edition at Best Buy that
    comes with a THIRD disc...

    Disc 1 - Feature Film (extended and un-rated)
    Trailers (Grindhouse trailers) and poster gallery

    Disc 2 - Special Features
    Stunts on Wheels: The Legendary Drivers of Death Proof
    Kurt Russell as Stuntman Mike
    Finding Quentin's Gals
    The Guys of Death Proof
    Introducing Zoe Bell
    Quentin's Greatest Collaborator: Editor Sally Menke
    Double Dare Trailer

    Disc 3 - 30 minute behind the scenes documentary

    Also includes a $5 off coupon for Planet Terror.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Sep 20, 2007