    think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings again
    to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think they are
    playing a game!

    Rodney Kelp, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Rodney Kelp wrote:

    > It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    > If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    > executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
    > fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
    > their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
    > and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
    > think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
    > again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
    > they are playing a game!

    First are you really serious????????

    Michael J. Pelletier, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Rodney Kelp

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:57:49 -0800, "Michael J. Pelletier"
    <> wrote:

    >Rodney Kelp wrote:
    >
    >> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    >> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    >> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
    >> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
    >> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
    >> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
    >> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
    >> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
    >> they are playing a game!

    >First are you really serious????????

    No, he is a dickhead like you.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 1, 2005
  4. "Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:57:49 -0800, "Michael J. Pelletier"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Rodney Kelp wrote:
    > >
    > >> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    > >> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    > >> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying

    > >> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and

    end
    > >> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state

    house
    > >> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life.

    > >> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
    > >> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
    > >> they are playing a game!

    > >First are you really serious????????

    > No, he is a dickhead like you.

    I dunno; if I had a name like "Rodney Kelp", I'd probably be quite glad to
    trade it in.. ;o)

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Rodney Kelp

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    "Michael J. Pelletier" <> wrote in message
    > Rodney Kelp wrote:
    >
    >> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    >> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    >> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying
    >> fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
    >> their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state
    >> house
    >> and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
    >> think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
    >> again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
    >> they are playing a game!

    > First are you really serious????????

    DEAD serious!!!!

    Rodney Kelp, Mar 1, 2005
  6. "Rodney Kelp" <> wrote in message
    > It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    > If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    > executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
    > fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
    > their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
    > and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
    > think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings
    > again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think
    > they are playing a game!

    So, Rodney tell us your story of how much $$$ you were scammed out of so we
    can learn from your mistakes.

    bbjj

    BillyBob-JoeJack, Mar 1, 2005
  7. Rodney Kelp

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    "BillyBob-JoeJack" <> wrote in message

    > "Rodney Kelp" <> wrote in message
    >> It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    >> If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    >> executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying
    >> to fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and
    >> end their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state
    >> house and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your
    >> life. I think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public
    >> beheadings again to get the message through those hard headed ding bats
    >> who think they are playing a game!

    > So, Rodney tell us your story of how much $$$ you were scammed out of so
    > we can learn from your mistakes.

    Yea, I'm the bad guy and the fucking crook is your pal. I hear you. Just let
    me catch you...............

    Rodney Kelp, Mar 1, 2005
  8. Rodney Kelp

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:00:51 -0500, "Rodney Kelp"
    <> wrote:

    >Yea, I'm the bad guy and the fucking crook is your pal. I hear you. Just let
    >me catch you...............

    If you dislike spammers, please consider not being one by
    desisting from inappropriate postings to alt.computer.security.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 2, 2005
  9. Rodney Kelp

    winged Guest

    Rodney Kelp wrote:
    > It's time to crack down. Those guilty of identity theft should die!
    > If you intentionally destroy the life of another then you should be
    > executed, no ifs, ands or buts. Financial ruination and years of trying to
    > fix it is worse than death! It's time to round up these assholes and end
    > their cowardly life. Call or email your representatives in the state house
    > and Washington now, before you loose all you worked for all your life. I
    > think it's time to bring out the guillotine and have public beheadings again
    > to get the message through those hard headed ding bats who think they are
    > playing a game!

    While I believe beheading might be a wee bit rash, the key to this issue
    is understanding the threat and taking preventative measures before you
    are a victim.

    All three of the major credit report vendors (now) allow a keyword lock
    to be placed on your credit report, even though it is only required in a
    few states. If you used the Internet for financial transactions, the
    user should make every effort their system is secure from outside
    lurkers. If the data is ripped off your PC who should be responsible
    (besides the bad guys). A certain bank recently had their website
    compromised and while the website was compromised they gathered
    customers login data then wired the customers money out of country. It
    is my opinion that bad business practice on the banks part allowed this
    to happen. The bank should cover the losses. I don't believe this has
    happened yet, the bank is reviewing their procedures, while customers
    are out thousands.

    I believe some class action suits should be brought against those who
    provided the privacy information to those who will exploit it. There
    are some privacy act laws (even in US, as lousy as ours are) that can
    make those institutions responsible for the lost data and the costs
    incurred to correct.

    Catching the bad guys, especially when so many of them are outside of
    the confines of the US borders, or at least the puppet masters, is
    problematic without a world government. A one world government scares
    me worse than the credit issue.

    I want a few thousand just because they lost my personal data. Without
    severe and harsh civil penalties against those who carelessly handle
    privacy data we can expect more of the same.

    I heard beyond the issue of the credit agencies "losing" the data of
    200,000 the Bank of America managed to misplace the privacy data of
    every federal worker in America (1.8 million). This is after the loss
    the privacy data of every military officer several years ago. So
    someone decided it wasn't enough data to lose so they put all the
    federal civilians data online.

    Yes the criminals should pay when they take advantage, but companies,
    and entities who make this possible should be driven into bankruptcy,
    with fiduciary liability, their decision makers jailed. Maybe those who
    follow in their footsteps would be a bit more careful in handling
    privacy data.

    Some smart lawyers are going to make a bundle on this, though the
    average Joe is probably going to take it in the shorts.

    Winged

    winged, Mar 2, 2005

    From: "Rodney Kelp" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.computer.security