    canon paora Guest

    If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
    'broken' and I can't login.

    canon paora, Jan 25, 2006

  2. canon paora

    Keith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
    > 'broken' and I can't login.

    Working for me (as at 1032).

    Keith, Jan 25, 2006

  3. canon paora

    canon paora Guest

    Are you permanently logged in or do you sign in each time you need to
    trade?

    canon paora, Jan 25, 2006
  4. canon paora

    outofdate Guest

    "Keith" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
    > > 'broken' and I can't login.

    > Working for me (as at 1032).

    Working for me too now although lastnight the site would not load at all.

    outofdate, Jan 25, 2006
  5. canon paora

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:30:07 -0800, canon paora wrote:

    > If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
    > 'broken' and I can't login.

    What do you expect, trying to use IIS for a high volume site :)

    Steve

    Steve, Jan 26, 2006
  6. On 25 Jan 2006 13:30:07 -0800, canon paora wrote:

    > If you read this group I would like to let you know that you are
    > 'broken' and I can't login.

    Ring the 0900 number and let them know. :)

    wogers nemesis, Jan 26, 2006
  7. canon paora

    Steven H Guest

    Hello steve,

    > What do you expect, trying to use IIS for a high volume site :)

    blimy.... and TradeMe is such a *small* website, i mean on the grand scheme
    of things....

    how does microsoft.com do it ??? or mabye msdn.microsoft.com, how about msdn2.microsoft.com,
    then there is downloads, windowsupdate, shit.... - they gotta be running
    apache right ????

    lol - you make me laff

    the only thing wrong with IIS is that people think anybody who can read can
    administer the thing, it takes experience and knowledge - shit... just like
    admining any other world facing server.

    personally i would like to know who hosts it, what hardware there running
    (486's for all we know, trademe goes down on you more often than a $2 hooker).

    whoever they are they are making themselvs look like morons - it cant be
    *that* hard to properly admin high volume sites.

    Steven H

    the madGeek

    Steven H, Jan 27, 2006