    one that was a work of art in its own right?

    Thanks a lot, assholes.

    , Oct 5, 2005

  2. franky Guest

    actual, decent extras would have sufficed...**** the trailers

    franky, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    franky wrote:

    > actual, decent extras would have sufficed...**** the trailers

    The extras they did include were more than decent, especially the
    easter egg. But the theatrical trailer was structured out as a Guide
    entry, and it was hilarious. It's just plain idiotic to not have it on
    the disk.

    , Oct 5, 2005