    from your pracious site is not working . Can you Send me
    any other number that i can easily access you people. I,
    Remain Mohammad Nowshad Sikder.
    Mohammad Nowshad Sikder, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Mohammad Nowshad Sikder

    Dragon Guest

    try

    Other suggestions:
    Don't post postal address in any news group

    Dragon, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Mohammad Nowshad Sikder

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > try
    >
    > Other suggestions:
    > Don't post postal address in any news group

    or MCP ID #

    S. O'Brien, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Mohammad Nowshad Sikder

    brianz Guest

    Is this special outsourcing English?

    brianz, Oct 10, 2003
  5. Mohammad Nowshad Sikder

    saitgeaita Guest

    for christ sake this guy is asking for help shows how
    much microsoft ...... (fill in the blank)

    &

    saitgeaita, Oct 10, 2003
  6. Mohammad Nowshad Sikder

    JaR Guest

    "saitgeaita" <> wrote in message
    > for christ sake this guy is asking for help shows how
    > much microsoft ...... (fill in the blank)

    Look Mom, another one.

    Anybody notice how much fun it is to get one of these guys on the phone when
    you call for "Tech Support"?

    I get a better informed, and usually more intelligible reply from my cat.

    Sam, my basset hound, is more articulate. But unfortunately, he knows dick
    about computers.

    J.R. Jones
    JaR, Oct 10, 2003