    MCNGP #50
    and taking out the lowdes and othman's of the world with fervor beyond
    anyone's belief.

    TurkReno, Dec 21, 2006

  2. TurkReno

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Dude, he called your house?

    Publish the phone number if you know it. I'll call the bastig.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 21, 2006

  3. TurkReno

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > Dude, he called your house?
    >
    > Publish the phone number if you know it. I'll call the bastig.

    Phone company wouldn't give it to me, I'll go into greater detail when I
    get to the office.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 21, 2006
  4. TurkReno

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If you ever do something stupid like that again, I will be forced to take
    >action. Do NOT call my house and do not harass me in any way shape or
    >form. This is an official Cease and Desist notification. If you continue,
    >I will take legal action against you. You have been identified by my phone
    >company and all I have to do is dial a number and you will have the
    >proceedings start upon yourself. You have been warned and you only get one
    >warning.

    did it kick your dog?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 21, 2006
  5. TurkReno

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Dude, he called your house?

    It's almost certainly the same lame-brane that called you.

    Frisbee®, Dec 21, 2006
  6. TurkReno

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Dude, he called your house?

    > It's almost certainly the same lame-brane that called you.

    Yeah, very possible. Speaking of, where have all the lamers been this past
    month?

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 21, 2006
  7. TurkReno

    TurkReno Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    > did it kick your dog?

    Yes, and I'm going to call my lawyer and he's going to rush him.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 21, 2006
  8. TurkReno

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:#rOIY3TJHHA.1276
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Dude, he called your house?
    >
    > Publish the phone number if you know it. I'll call the bastig.

    No, but I do know that Supernews has an abuse e-mail. The following will
    be sent in addition to a complaint to:

    I will not tolerate this and this will be the end of lowdes.

    Here is the e-mail. By the way, SuperNews is owned by a company named
    Critical Path, www.criticalpath.net. I have sent a letter to their legal
    department and to all of the SuperNews e-mails that I could find. If you
    would like to do so yourself, you can e-mail them at:

    , , ,

    ******************

    Dear Supernews,

    I am writing this letter to you per your request as the phone call that we
    had this morning. The information provided below I will testify to in court
    and the transmission via fax and signature at the bottom is my confirmation
    that everything that I tell you is the full truth.

    On December 21st, 2006 at 08:45am I received a phone call that was
    anonymous via Privacy Director to the phone number 251-621-8754. There are
    two ways to bypass Privacy Director:

    1. Voice verify who you are and let the person who answers the phone accept
    or deny the call.
    2. Enter your telephone number that you are calling from and let the person
    who answers the phone accept or deny the call.
    When I answered the phone, I was half asleep and the answering machine had
    kicked in and started taking the phone call. Once I had begun to hear the
    message from Privacy Director, the person identified themselves as
    "Lasher". This is a handle that I use with the MCNGP, the Microsoft
    NewsGroup, and rarely for online gaming.

    On December 20th, 2006, a user of SuperNews posted this:

    ****************

    From: <Mr Moderator>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Subject: Things will change here
    Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:54:12 -0000

    From next year, this is how's it's going to be.

    1 - Only MCNGP members Neil & LRM will be allowed to post to this site
    without clearance by me, Mr Moderator.

    2 - MCNGP members Lasher, The Rev & Rowdy Yates will be allowed to submit
    posts to me, Mr Moderator, which I vet before determining if such posts are
    fit for publication.
    3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY* messages to
    this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator, reporting those
    members of the MCNGP to their IPS.

    You have been hereby warned

    Mr Moderator.

    **************

    The above was the warning. This morning followed the phone call after I had
    posted "without his permission". He holds no authority and harrassment is
    taken very seriously.

    The MCNGP is a non-profit group who receives no compensation currently of
    54 different people, some active - some not, who are anti-hacking, discover
    and report exploits to companies ranging from Microsoft, Cisco, and the
    like, and who work with the before mentioned companies to ensure that their
    certification exams are not violated by people posting the questions,
    answers, or any proprietary information that would break the Non-Disclosure
    Agreement that is given at the beginning of the test. Breaking the NDA
    violates International Copyright law and can revoke any certifications
    given to you by these companies. The certifications prove that you are an
    expert in the area.

    The MCNGP can be found online at http://www.mcnpg.com. This is not a group
    that does anything more than what has been described above. As a member of
    the MCNGP, I was nominated in by the member preceeding me and voted on per
    my expertise in programming and general knowledge of the workings of the
    Microsoft Windows operating system. Within the MCNGP website holds no
    information that could be destructive or illegal in any shape or form, nor
    does the MCNGP or its members, including myself, possess or develop
    anything that could be destructive or illegal to the Internet and/or
    companies at large.

    The person that got my information most likely got it because I have been
    advertising that I was going to start doing web-design and IT Consulting as
    a side-job as soon as my site is up and I am prepared to do so. The website
    URL is http://www.turkreno.com. From using a WHOIS server, such as
    http://www.dnsstuff.com, the following information could be provided to a
    person:

    Domain name: TURKRENO.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Ripley, Taylor **************@gmail.com
    500 Jackson St. Apt. 1506-A
    Daphne, AL 36526
    US
    251-621-8754 Fax: 000-000-0000
    As you can see, my old phone number is listed and it is my own fault that I
    let anyone register the domain for me rather than doing it myself. I will
    not be updating my WHOIS information as that is what has caused this person
    to obtain my information to begin with.

    What is this person's motivation? We, as the MCNGP, believe that he wants
    to be an MCNGP, but with this type of behavior, there is no reason for us
    to even consider him for nominations or to have anyone elect him to be
    nominated.

    I am taking personal action against this person by communicating with you,
    Supernews, that this is an official Cease and Desist letter. If you
    continue to allow this user to post obscene and offensive posts then I will
    be forced to continue to persue this in more persuasive legal means.

    I have taken the following actions thus far:

    1. Changed my phone number.
    2. Changed the name listed in the phone book.
    3. Written this as a Cease and Desist letter.

    I will not tolerate being messed with, but I will take every legal means
    available to me to see to it that this behavior is not permitted under any
    circumstance. If law enforcement need be involved, then so be it. My
    request is that you ban this user from your servers immediately. I am
    working to be a professional and as a professional I will handle this
    situation.

    Sincerely,

    Taylor S. Ripley

    --