    want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't seem to be an
    option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the images but remove the
    actual drive that was used). Thanks.
    *****General, Dec 15, 2004

  2. *****General

    hawhaw Guest

    open device manager & uninstall the SCSI device.
    hawhaw, Dec 15, 2004

  3. *****General

    dadiOH Guest

    *****General wrote:
    > I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H:)
    > but now I want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't
    > seem to be an option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the
    > images but remove the actual drive that was used). Thanks.

    Lemme see...you made two virtual drives, stuck images on them and now
    you want to dump the drives but keep the images mounted? Is that about
    right?

    Answer: think about it.

    Possibility (remote)...is it that you want to change the drive letters?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    dadiOH, Dec 15, 2004
  4. *****General

    *****General Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    > *****General wrote:
    > > I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H:)
    > > but now I want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't
    > > seem to be an option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the
    > > images but remove the actual drive that was used). Thanks.

    > Lemme see...you made two virtual drives, stuck images on them and now
    > you want to dump the drives but keep the images mounted? Is that about
    > right?

    Wrong. I have already unmounted the images. What I meant is that I don't
    want people to tell me how to unmount the images but remove the drives. Done
    thanks anyway.
    *****General, Dec 15, 2004
  5. *****General

    *****General Guest

    "hawhaw" <> wrote in message

    > open device manager & uninstall the SCSI device.

    Thanks.
    *****General, Dec 15, 2004
  6. *****General

    *****General Guest

    "*****General" <*****> wrote in message
    >I have used Deamon tools to mount 2 new virtual drives (G: and H:) but now
    > want to get rid of these. How do I do this, there doesn't seem to be an
    > option in the program. (I do not want to unmount the images but remove the
    > actual drive that was used).

    > "hawhaw" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> open device manager & uninstall the SCSI device.

    I have tried this but when I reboot the drives reappear. Anyone?
    *****General, Jan 13, 2005