Deal Extreme Hong Kong

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz, Aug 20, 2009.

  1. Anyone had any dealings with this supplier ?

    By credit card ?

    Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz, Aug 20, 2009

  2. Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

    Richard Guest

    Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz wrote:
    > Anyone had any dealings with this supplier ?
    >
    > By credit card ?

    Yes, and yes.

    Richard, Aug 20, 2009

  3. Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz wrote:
    > Anyone had any dealings with this supplier ?
    >
    > By credit card ?

    Yes, probably eight or so times now.

    No, Paypal.

    I've always got the goods, usually within 10 days. I find that it's variable
    quality, you generally get what you pay for, although a I got an LED torch
    for $22, identical to one I got in NZ that cost $40.

    One item I got from them was faulty, they replaced it without requiring I
    send the faulty one back.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 20, 2009